Casual dating is something that may keep your hands full at the moment. But, turning it into a serious relationship could be quite more than you are ready for. Even the transition of casual dating to serious relationship is a risky one. If you are not sure, you better not rush into it.
Moving to another level demands that both man and woman are ready to take the challenge. If one of the parties is not ready, things could get messy and the blooming connection between you and the woman you are dating would also suffer. Of course, if the transition went by itself, you have nothing to worry about. You may just be one lucky man because you have skipped the ugly process. But what if you really want to take this to another level? What exactly would you do if it doesn’t take its own course? Are there things you could do to hasten the process of turning your casual dating into a serious relationship? If you are interested in knowing how, then read on and enjoy learning.
• Tip 1: UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS. Ask yourself why you want to take this to another level? Are you doing this because you want her in your bed or do you want her for keeps? Understand yourself why you’re doing this and it would be better if you’ll be able to get her to understand your reasons for wanting to go one step further. This will also clear things out for you.
• Tip 2: BE ABSOLUTELY SURE. Think things thoroughly. Unless you are a hundred and one percent sure that this is what you want, do not go into the transition. As I have mentioned above, turning casual dating into a serious relationship is one big drama just waiting to unfold before your eyes and if you are not ready, it just might backfire on you. Be sure that this is what you want and be sure that you are ready to take on the challenges that come with this risk.
• Tip 3: PERFECT TIMING. Now that you are sure that you want to do this, the next question would be when. When you already feel that it is the right time, do not let the moment pass you by. Ask her if she’s ready to have a serious relationship with you and if she answers yes, then good for you. If she answers no, do not rush her. There must be a reason why she is not ready yet. If you really want her, you could assure her that you would wait. No pressure. Be man enough to wait for something you really want.
• Tip 4: MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR. Though you have told her that you would wait for her to be ready, you should also make it clear to her that you feel different about her. Make her realize your intentions of wanting to have a serious relationship with her.
• Tip 5: SPEND SOME AND GET SOME. I know that it is hard to just ask the question right then and there and I understand if you are not comfortable with asking her straight away. If this is the case, do not stick to just asking her. Think of other ways to let her know. One good way of letting her know that you want to take things to the next page is by planning a vacation trip for the both of you. A romantic trip could help her get into the mood and this could also aid you in popping the question. Just remember that it need not be a long vacation trip, even a short trip would do as long as you make it worthwhile.
upscale matchmaker, a professional matchmaker, upscale matchmaker in Los Angeles, upscale matchmaking, upscale matchmaker in San Francisco, upscale matchmaker in New York, Upscale matchmaker in Miami, Upscale Matchmaker in Las Vegas, Upscale Matchmaker in Orange County.Model introductions, beautiful single women, upscale singles.