I may be a mushy romantic girly girl ( I’m a matchmaker, for God sakes), but I am also a young woman who really knows cars, I am at 28, the target age (between 28-45) that many of my male clients are trying to meet a woman in. Don’t assume we all want you to buy hybrids, there might be some girls out there that want that, but most of us (the car savvy chicks) want you in something classic, stylish and FAST! Many men buy cars which are ostentatious like Lambos, Vipers, Ferraris and Corvettes thinking they will attract women, but women actually tend to be drawn to cars that are a little
1. You can’t go wrong with a BMW. They are understanded, quick, fuel efficient, they are also easier on the wallet then and less fussy then a Mercedes. Go for a basic bimmer like a 3 series, a 5 series or if you budget allows an m3.
2. If you want something a little more sporty, the other staple that will attract women is the Porsche Carrera, simple, classic and fast.
3. If an SUV is what you are after avoid getting something ostentatious like a Hummer or Range Rover and go with something classic like a BMW x5, a Jeep or Toyota Highlander, leave the high-end import SUV’s to the soccer mom’s and tiny women that usually drive them.
4. If your budget is a little ( or a lot) larger, you might want to consider something extra, that will REALLY get women’s heads turning. Something like the z8 (sadly can only can be bought pre-owned) or the Bentley Continental (leave the GTC for the girls).
5. And if the sky is the limit, A Mercedes SLR or Porsche Carrrera GTC ( sadly also out of production) should do the trick!