As an upscale matchmaker, I see more and more women going for older men–and for good reason, there is a lot of reasons why women would rather date a man who is a few (or many) years older. Here are just 10 reasons why:
1. They are dependable: Older men don’t flake on a woman the way a younger man might. If they say they are taking you out for a date at 8, they are at your date at 8 sharp–with out fail.
2. They are financially stable: Not all older men are wealthy, but many are financially stable, meaning they have good credit, low debt and can pay their rent or mortgage on time, which means they are not going to be a drain on their potential partner’s finances.
3. They know how to act the part of a gentleman: Depending on just how much older these men are, they were raised in a different era, and raised by fathers and mothers who taught them how to treat a woman with old fashioned respect.
4. They are emotionally mature: These guys are not going to be playing games or creating drama.
5. They won’t cheat like a younger man might: A man with a significantly younger woman is probably not going out to cheat on a her the way a man her own age might.