To most people, dating is already a minefield of unknowns, but today I am going to talk about one of the biggest, baddest mine fields of them all. The potentially married man or woman who might be masquerading as a singleton.
First off, don’t date married people, not only is it morally wrong, it’s also the fastest road to heartbreak and drama. I don’t care how attractive he or she is, just don’t do it.
Here are some ways you can tell your guy or girl is potentially married or in a relationship:
1. You are suspicious. Something is just not right about this person. As you probably know, where there is smoke, there is generally fire.
2. He/she is evasive about his personal life and where they live.
3. He/she only contacts you from a cell phone, or worse just through e-mail.
4. There is a tan line where a ring used to be on his/her finger, or worse, a wedding band looking ring has migrated to another finger or hand entirely, or even worse, they are still wearing it!
5. He/she pays for things in cash–not credit cards.
6. He/she is never available in the weekend.
7. There are places in or whole section of town he/she won’t go to.
8. You have never been in his/house.