Congratulations, she said Yes!
Believe it or not, this represents only one side of the equation. What could be on the other side, I hear you say. Well, the other side represents a confirmation in the mind of the beautiful girl you’re going out on a date with that she made the right decision in saying yes to you.
Regardless of the reason why she agreed to the date in the first place, the date provides an opportunity for you to cement your place in her mind. It provides an opportunity for her to realize what she’s been missing without you in her life.
However, some guys blow it on the date. They bring the same aggressive and persistent attitude they had while chasing the girl to the date without realizing that a date is a time to nurture what has already been conquered.
Use the following questions on your next date as they are designed to make your girl feel appreciated, admired and desired.
15 Questions to Ask on a Date
1. That dress looks great on you. Where do you regularly go shopping?
2. Would you rather watch a great film or star in one?
3. Do you cry when you watch a romantic film?
4. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
5. What type of music do you like?
6. What song do you sing when you’re happy?
7. What’s the best thing you remember about been a kid?
8. You seem really confident and focused. Is there anything that scares you?
9. Are you an outdoors or indoors person?
10. Depending on her response on number 9, ask her what her favorite activity is.
11. What’s a perfect night out for you?
12. What’s your favorite Michael Jackson song?
13. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
14. What’s your best season?
15. What’s your favorite saying or song?
There we have it. 15 easy and simple questions to ask that beautiful girl on your date. Notice how some of the questions were preceded by a compliment. Girls love this so endeavor to complement her every now and again through your date.
Don’t be too rigid with these questions on your date. Asking one of these questions could trigger several other related and unrelated topics for discussion. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself as you enjoy her company.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4636943