1. When your Good Guy sees you he can’t help but display his love of affection, regardless of where you are or who you are around at the time. He manages to make you feel so safe that your cares melt away and you go with the flow. He is not selfish but considerate of your feelings and not pushy or clingy with his affection either.
2. He is not a big talker, but doesn’t mind briefing you on his day and how often your were on his mind. He is honest and doesn’t just tell you what you want to hear. He admits when he is wrong and does his best to fix the problem and never repeat it again. The bond between the two of you is stronger, allowing each one to feel safe to be themselves and talk freely.
3. He respects you even if he can’t understand you or agree with what you’re saying. A Good Guy never forgets what you mean to him and doesn’t excuse demeaning you ever.
4. A Good Guy aims to always please. He could be drained but that won’t stop him from at least giving a nice massage and ask about your day.
5. He is funny and knows how to put a smile on your face. Even when you try to keep your sadness or worry on the sly.
6. A Good Guy is not arrogant. He is humble and believes that the both of you should succeed. His support empowers you even more to strive for greatness.
7. A Good Guy loves you enough to correct you and not try to change you. He was the one to push you to start that new career, new business, and told you to not be afraid to strut your stuff. He makes you feel like a natural woman!
8. He knows how valuable of a woman that you are and how highly you should be treated. He knows that it won’t negotiated on anything less.
9. You keep him motivated to be a better man and he can’t get enough of you because of that. Where ever he is, he always contacts you often. To make up for being away from you, he likes to surprise you, take you out to dinner or short stays out of town.
10. Unlike other superficial relationships, you have got staying power with yours. You both are a work in progress and understand there will be bumps in the road and forgive each other.
11. He knows what areas need improvement and is committed to doing so.
12. He welcomes your feedback and is sensitive to what you say and how you feel.
Always strive for the best out of yourself, so the best is what others will have no choice, but to give you in return. Here is to a better life and an even better you!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2082927