When a break up happens unexpectedly, sometimes one or both parties may be in denial that the relationship is really over. Men, in particular who want to immediately get back ex girlfriend may have a hard time accepting that their girlfriend walked away from the relationship.
As a result, they may find themselves wishing she was still there and that the break up was just a dream. Regardless of what your story is about your break up, if you want to get back together with your ex girlfriend, you’ll need to have a plan to follow.
This is because if you want to get back ex girlfriend, there a specific steps you need to follow to make sure you don’t let your emotions get in the way. Here are some ideas about what you should do.
- Most women will give you a second chance, so wanting to get back together with your ex girlfriend is not impossible, even though your friends might try to discourage you. Before you go forward though, you should ask yourself some questions.
- Do you really still love her or are you just lonely?
- Do you really want your relationship back the way it was?
- Do you want her back because you really want to be with her or do you just not want to be someone who was dumped?
If you’re not getting back together for love, then you are playing a game that could result in more hurt feelings.
- Whatever you do, do not let you ex girlfriend know that you are desperate to get her back. If all you can think of is how you can get back together with your ex girlfriend, then you are not ready to contact her because your neediness will show. If you need to be honest about how desperate you feel then talk to friends or family, but do not show these feelings to your ex because the last thing you want is for her to get back together because she feels guilty or sorry for you. You want her to want you.
- If you come off as desperate, she may end up trying to avoid you. Remember that desperation is unattractive.
- Refrain from calling your ex for awhile. Go out with friends, start working out again, pick up a new hobby, do whatever you need to do to keep your mind off your ex. This will give you time to reflect on what went wrong in your relationship. This is an important step because if you do get her back you want to be able to fix what went wrong, instead of repeating the same mistakes. If your ex calls you, be friendly and open.
- After you’ve spent some time thinking about what went wrong in the relationship and the ways in which you didn’t meet your girlfriend’s needs (and the ways in which she may not have met yours), then you can contact her and ask if she’d like to get together. It is during this meeting that you will tell her what you’ve learned from the break up. Showing that you’re working on the ways in which you might have contributed to the break up is a great way to show her you’ve changed, so that ultimately, you can get back together with your ex girlfriend.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1777659